Please find enclosed the updated Minimum Wages (Basic + Special Allowance) chart for the period 01.07.2018 till 31.12.2018 for Maharashtra State.
Kindly refer following highlights: –
- IP can avail super speciality benefits by serving only 06 months (Contribution of minimum 78 days) as against 02 years earlier.
- Dependants of IP can avail super speciality benefits with insurable employment of 01 year (Contribution of minimum 156 days)
- Increase in Funeral Expenses from existing Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,0000/- being paid to dependants on death of Insured Person
- Reimbursement of Rs. 10/- per person to the employers to encourage seeding of Aadhar Card in ESIC database of their workers and their family members
Click & Download Relevant Files attached herewith: –
Contribution Rate wef 01.06.18
We are thankful to all participants for attending our 63rd Meet.
OHR will be announcing its 64th Meet shortly. To keep on receiving regular updates, joins us on
FB: – https://www.facebook.com/groups/O-HR/
Twitter: – https://twitter.com/_onlyhr
LinkedIn: – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8334872
OHR Foundation believes that showcasing outstanding HR Professionals will help others emulate better professional practices and behavior accordingly it is pleased to announce following Annual Awards: –
- Outstanding HR Professional Award 2018
- Outstanding Upcoming HR Professional Award 2018
Click here to know more.